Diploma Overview

Diplomas & Certificates

The Office of the Registrar will ask graduating students which name they would like to appear on their diploma.

To change your legal name in university records, please submit a Petition for Name Change to the Office of the Registrar at [email protected] during the first two weeks of your final quarter of enrollment.

If you have already graduated, submit a Petition for Name Change After Graduation.

Diploma & Certificate Sizes

Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Doctor of Pharmacy, and Doctor of Physical Therapy diplomas: 11" X 17"

All other diplomas and certificates: 8.5" X 11"

Read more

How to obtain your diploma.

How to get a reissue of your diploma.

How to get your diploma certified for the boards.