Changes To Study List

After study list filing opens, you can add courses, drop courses, and, for some courses, change the instructor, units, or grading option. You can make these changes online on the "Study List" tab in the student portal until study list filing closes. Study list filing dates are here.

To change your study list after the study list filing period closes, you can initiate your request online on the "Study List" tab in the student portal. Your request will be routed electronically to the designated approvers for your program.

Special registration procedures apply to students in the MS-HAIL program.

Medical students using MedHub to manage course enrollments should use MedHub, not the student portal, to change course enrollments. For courses that are not in MedHub, these students should contact [email protected].