Transcript Request Form

Students and recent alumni who have a MyAccess login can order official transcripts online. Simply log in to the student portal and click the "Study List & Grades" tab. Former students should e-mail the Office of the Registrar for assistance in logging in to the student portal.

If you cannot order a transcript online, you may submit a paper Transcript Request Form. Download a paper Transcript Request Form based on how you intend to submit the form to the Office of the Registrar:

Submit Transcript Request Form by e-mail

Submit Transcript Request Form by fax or U.S. Mail