Provisional Grades

I, E, Y, and NP

After you complete course requirements, your course’s Instructor of Record will update your provisional grade to a final grade. You do not need to take any action. If a delay or urgency arises, you can contact your instructor directly or send a grade request to the instructor from the study list page in the student portal. [Note: For the School of Pharmacy, NP is a final grade.]